Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ontario Genealogical Society Conference 2015

It is less than three months (May 29 to 31) until the Ontario Genealogical Society conference when the organizers will welcome attendees to Barrie, Georgian College Campus for its annual conference. "Tracks through Time" is the theme for the weekend.

The website has all the details concerning the workshops, lectures and special events. It is hard to choose what to attend. I really like Case Studies because they show the variety of resources used to solve a problem. The speaker explains how they analyzed the information that they have found.  Over the next couple of weeks, I have to make a decision on what I want to attend.

This year, some of the speakers are being interviewed. This may help you when you choose what to attend. I want to view them before I make my decision. Take a look at the website to see the variety of presentations offered.

The Association of Professional Genealogists - Ontario Chapter are planning to get together. When and where is yet to be decided.

If you attend, I hope we get a chance to meet.


© 2015 Janet Iles Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.